Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question?
We've collected and answered the most commonly asked questions here.
- Compensation Plan
- Skin Care
- Kids Nutrition
- Pre & Post Workout
- Vegan Shake
- If I sign up as a Member, do I get commissions on Associate Enrollment Kits that I sell?
- Yes. Enroll as a FREE Member and receive a 10% discount on personal purchases & 10% commission on Personal Sales. Members can also earn their way to Associate by selling two associate kits or accumulating 500 lifetime PCV.
- How does the “3 and Free” Program work?
- IDNutrition - You can earn your IDNutrition product for FREE by placing your IDNutrition on Subscription and accumulating a minimum of 300 TQV from three or more Customers with IDNutrition on Subscription.
Note: IDLife will cover the cost of your “Core” customized vitamins at the recommended dosages and one of each “Advanced” customized vitamin. The Associate will be financially responsible for any “Optional” vitamins selected as well as any additional quantities desired.
Slim+ - You can earn your Slim+ product for FREE by placing your Slim+ on Subscription and accumulating three or more Customers with Slim+ on Subscription.
- On the Residual Income Matching Bonus, is there a maximum number of personally sponsored associates?
- No, there is no maximum.
- When selling the products to customers, how much do I get as an Associate?
- As an IDLife Independent Associate, when you sell a product to Retail Customers in person or via your personal website, you can earn up to a 30% retail commission on all products sold to Retail, Preferred, & VIP Customers.
- How many days does a customer have to return the product for a full return?
- We have a 30 Day, 100% money-back guarantee.
- If they have opened the product, does it change the refunded amount?
- The refund amount will not change even if the product is opened.
- If a product is returned, how does that affect the residual payment that was already made on that purchase?
- The commissions earned off a product that is returned will be deducted from future commissions.
- What happens when you hit a level to qualify for a car bonus one month but not the next?
- We pay you 50% of the car bonus for the first month you do not qualify and give you a chance to make the appropriate rank for the next month. If you do not qualify for the second month, the process starts over. You have to re-qualify.
- If I’m an Associate, can I buy products for my husband and daughter at my discount?
- Yes, you can create a Household Customer account for them in your IDOffice, and they will receive the same discount as you.
- Is the “3 and Free” also available for customers?
- No, it’s only available for Members and Associates.
- How does Give $10 Get $10 work?
- No, it’s only available for Members and Associates.Customers can Give $10 Get $10 by sharing a custom referral link with family and friends! The referral link will automatically give $10 off their first order with IDLife, and reward you with $10 in rewards points that can be used as cash towards IDLife products.
- Will taxes be taken out of weekly and monthly commissions for Members and Associates?
- No. Members and Associates that make $600 and over with IDLife will be sent a 1099 Form at the end of the year for tax purposes.
- What kind of protein is in Shake?
- We use a proprietary blend of whey isolate, whey concentrate, and whey peptides from hormone-free grass-fed cows. Grass-fed cows produce milk with higher amounts of immune-supporting nutrients like alpha and beta lactalbumin, as well as conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) that promote heart health. This also gives our Shake a “cleaner” taste and reduces digestion issues such as water retention, stomach cramping, lethargy, and a host of other uncomfortable conditions associated with cheaper protein brands.
- What does Cold Filtration mean?
- Our Shake goes through a Cold-Filtration process. The Cold-Filtration process is a procedure of separating the proteins through the use of micro-filtering the mass, all while using a cold or “chilled” method. These filters allow the separation of the protein from the unwanted fat and lactose. The process leaves the blend virtually fat and lactose-free. The overall protein is said to only be 0-3% denatured using the Cold-Filtration method, in comparison to other proteins that can be denatured up to 15%. The Shake is very high in bioactive whey protein fractions, including immunoglobulin, lactoferrin, and glycomacropeptides. In other words, the IDLife Shake is a better protein for users who want a higher protein percentage per serving.
- Does your whey protein contain the hormones rBGH or BST?
- No. Our whey is produced from original herds of cows that are not given recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH) or Bovine Somatotropin.
- Many companies sell casein protein and claim it's beneficial. Is this claim true?
- The dictionary states: “Casein is a white, tasteless, odorless, milk and cheese protein used to make plastics, adhesives, paints, and foods.” Casein is a very cheap protein used by companies to offer pliability to protein bars and to save money on the production of protein powders and other high protein products. Casein is also highly allergenic to many individuals and can be difficult to digest.
- Why have you added Chia to your Shake?
- Chia is rich in nutrients, fiber, and Omega-3 fatty acids. Chia helps promote blood health, mental health, bone health, anti-aging, weight loss, and joint health. Therefore, when it interfuses with the protein and liquid, it creates a SUPERFOOD that stimulates your metabolism, nourishes your body and satisfies your hunger so you can quickly and easily reach your slimming goals without painful and ineffective diets. Our Chia has gone through a patented micro-milled technology that opens the seed without losing any of the nutritional properties. This micro-milled process makes the nutrition in Chia more “bio-available," meaning it is easier for your body to absorb the nutrients.
- Why do we need Omega-3 in our diet?
- There are many health benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids. Research shows strong evidence that Omega-3s can boost heart health and lower triglycerides. In general, Omega-3s are anti-inflammatory. Studies are showing that Omega-3 fatty acids may help with other conditions as well.
- Can I lose weight eating Chia?
- Chia contains high amounts of fiber (both soluble and insoluble), which is low in calories. Since Chia is highly hydrophilic (it absorbs water), it expands in the stomach, giving you a pleasant feeling of satiety or fullness, and if you feel full, you’ll be less likely to overeat.
- What is the difference between soluble and insoluble fiber?
- Soluble fiber attracts water. When it’s mixed with liquid, soluble fiber forms a gel-like substance and swells. It is great for moderating blood glucose levels and lowering cholesterol. Soluble fiber is found in peas, beans, lentils, oatmeal, and the pectin of fruit. Insoluble fiber does not swell or dissolve in water and passes through the digestive system in much the same way it entered the system.
- Is Chia good for people with arthritis?
- Chia is great for people with arthritis, or any type of joint pain, because it is high in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, which are powerful anti-inflammatory agents.
- Why is having Chia daily between workouts beneficial?
- Believed to decrease recovery time and fatigue in cardiovascular workouts, Chia encourages muscle tissue repair.
- How does Chia help endurance in athletes?
- Chia is hydrophilic and can absorb 10 times its weight in water. This means that Chia increases body hydration, which is especially beneficial for athletes who need to remain hydrated during long races and endurance activities.
- How does Chia help promote sound sleep?
- Chia is rich in tryptophan, the amino acid that raises the level of natural sleep aids, melatonin and serotonin in the body.
- What is the shelf life of the shake?
- Two years. Each bag has an expiration date printed on the outside for reference.
- Does the Shake contain dairy?
- The Shake contains whey protein that comes from milk. However, the process removes 99.9% of the milk byproduct, therefore making the shake virtually casein and lactose-free, but technically not dairy-free.
- What are the natural flavors in the Shake?
- There is vanilla bean in the vanilla flavor and cocoa in the chocolate.
- Is this safe to consume while pregnant?
- Consult your physician.
- If I join as a Member & have two Associates join, do I automatically become an Associate?
- Yes, if you join at the $0 Virtual Starter Member Kit and enroll (2) Associates with an Associate Enrollment Kit, you will become an Associate.
- Is there a way to have a company name appear on the website in the top left corner instead of my name?
- Yes, Log into your back office, then select the "Account" tab on the top right hand side, in the drop down menu select "Account Settings," then scroll down to website information and edit name.
- Will there be a way to track if someone visits your website and takes the IDLife Assessment but doesn’t order any products?
- Yes, the premium Back Office will track visitors who take the assessment and don’t order products.
- Will allergies to medicines/supplements/vitamins be asked on the IDLife Assessment?
- Yes they will.
- Can a person “override” the recommendations of the IDLife Assessment and request specific vitamins and minerals for their program?
- The purpose of the assessment is to ensure that certain things are omitted or included based on their answers. Some supplements will not be “safe to consume” with medications they are on, etc. If we were to include those for them to pick and choose, then we would be providing them with supplements they should not consume with their medications.
- Can a family use the same email address for everyone when completing the Assessment?
- Yes, the same email address can be used on multiple customer accounts. We do recommend that each account has its own unique email address.
- Is there a shipping cost?
- We offer free shipping for all overs over $100, excluding Enrollment Kits and orders to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. Otherwise, yes, there is a shipping cost and it is determined by weight and location.
- Will people from other countries be able to order product from the website?
- Our products ship to all US states, all US territories, Puerto Rico, and any APO address.
- Are we able to ship to APO/FPO for the military?
- I have a concern with the company collecting medical information and client privacy. How is the collected data used and stored?
- Any medical information is solely collected for the IDLife Assessment. IDLife is HIPAA compliant and all information will be in a protected database that will not be shared with anyone and is used solely to provide the customer with the best nutrition program tailored specifically to fit their needs.
- What is your policy regarding IDLife Associates continuing to work for another network marketing company which is not product-based?
- IDLife approves of Associates working for other non-competing companies. All we require is they honor the policy of not cross-recruiting Associates from our company in the other company.
- Will the Health Assessment be available in Spanish?
- We will be working to provide the IDAssessment in Spanish.
- What is the minimum age of an Associate?
- Generally 18 years old. Please check the rules in your state and residence.
- Why is quality sleep so important?
- Sleep plays a vital role in good health and wellbeing throughout your life. Getting enough quality sleep at the right times can help protect your mental health, physical health, quality of life and safety.
Ongoing sleep deficiency can raise your risk for some chronic health problems. It also can affect how well you think, react, work, learn, and get along with others. Linked to an increased risk of heart disease, kidney disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and stroke, sleep deficiency also increases the risk of obesity.
- How do you know if you haven’t gotten enough sleep?
- If you have trouble waking up in the morning or you do not wake up feeling refreshed, this could mean you haven’t gotten enough quality sleep. Other signs of sleep deprivation include daytime fatigue, mood changes, difficulty focusing, and memory loss.
- What are the physical and mental benefits of sleep?
- The Mental Benefits:
• One night of good sleep can improve your ability to learn new motor skills by 20%.
• Eight hours of quality sleep increases your ability to gain new insight into complex problems by 50%.
The Physical Benefits:
• Helps with skin health and a youthful appearance
• Helps increase testosterone levels
• Helps control optimal insulin secretion
• Helps increase athletic performance
• Strengthens your immune system
- What is in the IDLife Sleep Strip & how does it work?
- • Melatonin helps you fall asleep quickly, stay asleep, and get deep, restorative sleep with increased REM sleep.
• 5-HTP releases critical brain neurotransmitters burned out by modern-day stressors, increasing calm feelings of wellbeing.
• L-Theanine helps you to sleep for longer periods, awakening less often by feelings of anxiety, stress, and fitfulness.
- I have started dreaming since taking the Sleep Strips, is this normal?
- REM sleep, one of five stages of your sleep cycle, is what many experts call “restful sleep.” "Restful Sleep" is the stage of sleep where we dream. A reduction in REM sleep leads to less restorative and less satisfying sleep. The IDLife Sleep product promotes REM sleep cycles, so, yes, it is perfectly normal to dream while using the Sleep Strips.
- Will I wake up feeling groggy?
- Because all of the ingredients in the IDLife Sleep Strips are naturally derived, you should wake up feeling refreshed and restored without a groggy feeling.
- Are the Sleep Strips addictive? If I use them regularly, will I be able to sleep at all without them?
- The ingredients contained within the Sleep Strips have not been shown to have addictive properties. If you stop using the Sleep Strips, your sleep patterns should return to the same as those experienced by you prior to using the IDLife Sleep Strips.
- Can I take more than one IDLife Sleep Strip at a time?
- It is safe to take more than one at a time, but most people only need one to achieve the desired outcome of restful and restorative sleep.
- Are there other benefits in taking IDLife Sleep Strips?
- In addition to helping you fall asleep and giving a feeling of overall wellbeing, melatonin is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger that helps combat inflammation. Melatonin is so integral to your immune system that a lack of it causes your Thymus gland, a key component of your immune system, to atrophy. L-Theanine is thought to have both antioxidant and relaxant effects. Some studies have shown that the amino acid may also help lower lipids in the blood, fight obesity, and help with cognitive function.
- Isn’t IDNutrition just like the vitamins I already take?
- No, these products are each scientifically formulated to provide you the appropriate nutrients at the proper time for someone in your unique situation. Still, more importantly they block nutrients you should not be taking because of your conditions or current medications. Put more simply; it’s everything you need and nothing that you don’t. It is truly a revolutionary platform that you cannot find on any shelf.
- Isn’t this Program expensive?
- If you attempted to purchase these ingredients separately at any retail outlet, you would pay an average of 30% more without the convenience of the daily packs, quality assurance or Scheduled Delivery option.If you attempted to purchase these ingredients separately at any retail outlet, you would pay an average of 30% more without the convenience of the daily packs, quality assurance or Subscription option.
- How should I take my IDNutrition™ Program?
- Take your AM packet with your morning meal and your PM packet with your evening meal. If you have multiple AM or PM packets (Breakfast 1, Breakfast 2, etc.), take them all together with the appropriate meal.
- What happens if I miss a pack or a full day of packs?
- If you miss a pack, take it as soon as possible once discovering the omission; you will lose the effectiveness of Chronobiology, but having some benefit is better than none. If you miss a day entirely, simply start again the next day. The Program is designed to provide optimal benefits when taken regularly, so set up a routine and place the pack on your kitchen counter or in a place you will see them each day.
- When will the vitamins take effect?
- You should begin to see preliminary benefits as early as 10 days. The maximum benefit, however, is usually achieved after 90 days of continuous use.
- Are these products FDA approved?
- Dietary supplements like IDNutrition™ do not require FDA approval. All of the IDNutrition™ products, however, are manufactured and marketed under strict compliance to FDA guidelines and mandates.
- Why are my vitamins this orange/yellow color with speckles? Are they old or overexposed to moisture or heat?
- Natural ingredients have their own unique colors, and the dark speckles you see are from these natural ingredients. IDNutrition™ formulations are optimized using curcumin, quercetin, green tea extract, and broccoli extract as fillers.
- What is a “filler”?
- Fillers are usually inactive substances that are used in the supplement manufacturing process to bind the contents of a pill or capsule resulting in a stable dose. IDNutrition elects to minimize the use of inactive fillers by using the bioactive ingredients such as curcumin, quercetin, green tea extract, and broccoli extract as fillers in the products.
- How should I store my IDNutrition?
- • Do not store in the refrigerator
• Store in a cool, dry location
• Keep out of reach of children
- What disintegration rate can I expect from your nutrients?
- • Disintegration refers to the physical process by which a tablet or a capsule breaks down into smaller particles after ingestion to permit the ingredients to be absorbed.
• The disintegration rate (disintegration time) for IDNutrition™ products is generally under 10 minutes.
• Capsules or tablets manufactured at a low cost often do not disintegrate or do so at such a slow rate they are excreted and eliminated from the body before they can be of benefit.
- Are these nutrients Kosher?
- The term Kosher is generally associated with products manufactured or derived from specific animal sources produced in a kosher facility. The only ingredients in the IDNutrition™ line that are derived from animal sources are the Fish oil, Krill oil, and the Gelatin. IDNutrition™ products are produced in several different pharmaceutical grade facilities, none of which are kosher.
- Are the two-piece capsules themselves vegan-friendly?
- Tablets do not contain any gelatin; therefore, vegans can take IDNutrition tablets without any problem. However, gelatin in the two-piece capsules and soft gels is derived from animal sources (generally from bovine).
- Do your manufacturing facilities process supplements or other foods made with peanuts or other nuts?
- All of the manufacturing facilities we use are peanut-free. Several of our products are manufactured utilizing coconut water powder. Each product with any nut ingredients are legibly labeled and identified.
- Why are your products better, and why is the manufacturing process of products better?
- • Other manufacturers of dietary supplements use ingredients with varying degrees of quality. Nutrients should be tested for toxic substances and any kind of contamination.
• IDNutrition™ uses high quality, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients manufactured under c-GMP guidelines (United States FDA issues current good manufacturing practices guidelines).
• All of IDNutrition™ products are tested by FDA approved independent laboratories for quality and potency.
- How do consumers get these products at a discounted price over going to a store?
- IDLife provides a custom nutrition program that is competitively priced. To receive a discount on the program, you can become a VIP Customer for $19.95 a year and receive 15% off with the option of an additional 5% by opting into the subscription platform. Our Independent Associates receive a 30% discount off retail pricing.
- What is Chronobiology?
- Derived from the Greek (chronos for time, bios for life, and logos for study), the word used to describe biological rhythms.
- What is IDNutrition Factor?
- A proprietary blend of active botanical extracts added to the IDNutrition™ Formulas in place of the inactive inert fillers, flowing agents, etc. used as fillers by other supplement manufacturers. One of the major ingredients of the IDNutrition Factor is Curcumin. In human studies, Curcumin has shown to enhance the immune system by increasing CD4 counts.
- Why does IDNutrition™ give both AM and PM packets?
The evolving science of Chronobiology demonstrates that all body systems have a biorhythm or circadian rhythm that serve as physiological indicators that have a timing effect on specific systems’ metabolism. Nutrients and drugs give a more desired effect when given at a time that best matches this metabolism. This is called Chronobiology and is generating clinical studies that demonstrate certain drugs have a significantly different result if given in the AM as opposed to the PM. For example, since the liver is regenerating itself on a daily circadian basis in the early morning, antioxidants (i.e., Glutathione, N-Acetylcysteine) to help strengthen and support the liver are given in the IDNutrition™ PM packet. Because the pain of Osteoarthritis is generally late in the afternoon, the Joint and Inflammatory Support formulas are optimal if given in the IDNutrition™ AM packet. IDNutrition™ is delivering the optimal dose at the optimal time of day.
- What are the IDNutrition™ commitments to ingredient quality & what controls are in place to ensure formulas are meeting industry standards?
Nutritional supplements have a wide variation in ingredient “quality” and, to a lesser extent, ingredient “quantity.” Quality is Mission Critical and can vary as to potency, purity, solubility and absorbability.
- What does the term "potency" mean in terms of quality?
Verification that the amount of active ingredients are present in the proper bioactive form. IDNutrition™ ingredients are carefully selected, certified and verified by our manufacturers. IDNutrition™ also uses outside independent laboratories to inspect and certify the potency of each ingredient.
- What does the term "purity" mean in regards to quality?
It’s critical that all ingredients contained are free of pesticides, herbicides, and any chemical contaminants. IDNutrition™ ingredients are carefully selected, certified and verified to guarantee the purity of each ingredient. IDNutrition™ also uses outside independent laboratories to inspect and certify the purity of each ingredient.
- What does the term "solubility" mean in regards to quality?
Solubility is critical regardless of the potency and purity of the ingredients. If the tablet or capsule is not readily soluble, the ingredients will not be broken down. They instead will be eliminated from the body before the nutritional value is absorbed. IDNutrition™ utilizes outside independent laboratories to verify disintegration rates of its tablet and capsule formulations to assure the pure and potent ingredients are available for absorption.
- What does the term "absorbability" mean in regards to quality?
Absorbability is critical because once the potent, pure, soluble ingredients are broken down for absorption, in a form ready to be absorbed into your blood stream. IDNutrition™ formulations use ingredients that are pharmaceutical grade and also derived from natural sources.
- What is the importance of the quantity of each ingredients in IDNutrition™, and how does it contribute to the quality?
Our formulas provide only ingredients that have scientific evidence behind the recommendations, and we provide the level of ingredients as close as possible to the dose used in the scientific studies. Many companies will add unnecessary or minimal ingredients to insinuate a potent formula. Still, the quantity of each ingredient is minuscule and far below the level required to deliver a positive result.
IDNutrition™ endeavors to use the studied amount of each ingredient and also does not believe in very high doses of nutrients (mega-dosing) where it is assumed if x is beneficial, 3x is more beneficial.
Mega-dosing or “overdosing” is often dangerous, leading to unwanted side effects and is even wasteful since “overdosing” is not only a waste of money, but the entire excessive ingredient amounts are being excreted.
- Where is the scientific data to back up the products?
- All of our IDNutrition ingredients and recommendations are specifically tied to independent third party peer-reviewed studies and the doses are based on their recommendations. Making us the ONLY company in the world that provides this level of science attached to nutrition.
- Why do we not ask for the strength or milligrams taken of each drug?
- There are two major issues we look at with respect to prescription drugs: First, "which nutrients interact with this drug?" – regardless of how much of a drug a person is taking, we want to be sure we block ANY nutrient that will interact with that drug, no matter what strength. Second, “when the amount of the drug has some bearing on the amount of nutrients being depleted,” the studies that we are able to research with respect to depletion are using average dosage and also often do not give other patient variables, such as age and weight, so we are forced to base the recommendation on the amount used in the study.
- Why can you not add more of Vitamin C to your program when some people take 3000 mg or more?
- Since all recommendations within the program are based on independent third party peer-reviewed studies, the science makes the determination of the dose, not IDLife.
- What is the logic behind the questions and nutrition recommendations from the Assessment?
- The IDAssessment takes your answers and relates them to scientific and medical studies to deliver specific recommendations to each person. These studies provide the basis and support for the recommendations given by the IDNutrition assessment results.
- I have someone that would like to use IDNutrition, but their medical condition isn’t listed on the Assessment. Would they still benefit?
- We do not treat, diagnose, or state that our nutrition supplements cure or treat diseases. There exist many reports and studies that suggest proper nutrition has beneficial results for many health conditions.
- Why is my medication/condition not listed on the Assessment?
- Medications and conditions are only listed if they have been scientifically proven to be directly linked to a supplement in the IDNutrition program.
- What is included with a free order of IDNutrition from Enrollment or 3 and Free?
- IDLife will cover the cost of your “Core” customized vitamins at the recommended dosages and one of each “Advanced” customized vitamin. The Associate will be financially responsible for any “Optional” vitamins selected as well as any additional quantities desired.
- Why is there SPF in the moisturizer?
To protect your skin from frequent facial sun exposure. The broad-spectrum SPF used in the Day Cream is designed to protect you from harmful UVA and UVB rays that damage the skin.
- Can I use Serum under my eyes?
Yes, it’s designed to use on all areas of your face. All of the Skin Care products were designed to be safely applied to the entire face. The Serum is specifically designed to eliminate the need to use a separate eye cream, crow’s feet cream, etc.
- Do your products contain any fragrance?
Our Skin Care products are completely fragrance-free.
- What are telomeres, and how do they work?
Located at the ends of the chromosomes in our DNA, Telomeres protect genetic data, which allows cell division. As we age, the telomeres shorten, and the cell cannot divide any longer, which essentially kills the cell. By limiting the shortening of telomeres, the replicative potential of the cells in fibroblasts (cells that synthesize collagen) is preserved, and skin aging is delayed.
- How long should the products last?
This depends on multiple factors, including frequency of use, the volume of product used, and individual skin type.
- Is this line okay for sensitive skin?
Yes, these products are designed for people with all skin types. Individuals with sensitive skin have found IDLife’s Skin Care Line to be friendly to their skin.
- I have oily skin; do I still need to use the moisturizer?
Yes, it is very important to use a moisturizer with oily skin. A common misconception is that moisturizing will make your face oilier, but the fact is that without moisturizer, the face produces even more oil because it is trying to nourish itself. Providing the proper hydration to the skin with IDLife Day Cream is vital to healthy skincare.
- Why do I use a different product at night than during the day?
The two products have different ingredients designed to serve a specific purpose depending on the time of day. The Day Cream is used for moisturizing and protecting the face. In contrast, the Night Cream is for repair, regeneration, and deep moisturizing at night when the skin is not exposed to sunlight and is going through restorative phases.
- Do you use animal testing on these products?
- Are these paraben-free?
Yes, these products do not include parabens.
- What skin type are these products best for?
- These products are designed for use with all skin types.
- Why should I use IDLife Cleanser and not other brands?
- The unique gentle nature of the Cleanser detoxifies and cleans your skin without stripping the skin of its essential oils necessary to maintain a healthy glow. The ingredients in the Cleanser attach to the oil and dirt on your face then pulls them away, much like a magnet. While other cleansers dry out your face and require additional products to remove all your makeup, the IDLife Cleanser leaves your face feeling clean and moist while also washing away all of your makeup…even your eye makeup.
- Can I use the Cleanser and not the other IDLife skincare products?
- For best results, the IDLife Skin Care line should be used together. However, each product alone is a best in class offering that will give you great results!
- How often should I use the Cleanser?
- We suggest using the Cleanser in the morning and at night before the application of IDLife Serum, Day Cream, and Night Cream.
- I use IDNutrition for my kids. Should this replace their IDNutrition?
Kids Nutrition is designed for children who have not achieved the maturity or weight to receive the benefits of IDNutrition. If your child has already reached maturity or weight for IDNutrition, it is the better choice because of the customization.
- When should my child switch from the Kids Nutrition to IDNutrition?
Once your child has reached maturity, it would be safe for them to switch to the IDNutrition platform
- What is the minimum age for Kids Nutrition?
The product is designed for children two years of age and older.
- Can I break the vitamin and give it to my child in pieces?
- Are there any dyes used in Kids Nutrition?
There are no dyes or artificial ingredients whatsoever in Kids Nutrition.
- Is it okay for kids to take Hydrate?
Yes. Hydrate is a blend of essential minerals and electrolytes that is safe for children 2+.
- How can I make Hydrate in large quantities?
One full jar of Hydrate is designed to mix with one 5-gallon sports jug so that you can easily hydrate a sports team or a group attending an event.
- Why is Hydrate better than other sports drinks I can buy?
Hydrate is a clean electrolyte replenisher that provides all the essential nutrients without all the added sugar.
- Can I use Hydrate with other IDLife products?
All IDLife products are designed to be consumed together and taken together. However, it is suggested that Hydrate & Slim+ be taken 30 minutes apart for best results.
- How often can I take Hydrate?
It depends on the person. A properly hydrated person would most likely need one serving in a day. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated, it’s recommended you use Hydrate at least two times per day.
- How much sugar is in Hydrate?
There is no sugar in Hydrate. It is naturally sweetened with Stevia.
- What are the natural fruit flavors in Hydrate?
- The Fruit Punch flavor consists of cherry, berry, and pineapple. The Grape flavor consists of grape.
- The bottle says I can take up to 8 a day, but I take less than that. Will it still be effective?
It is okay to take lower dosages; however, the product will be most effective with the recommended amount.
- Can I split my Lean pills and take them at different times of the day, or should I take them all at once?
- You can take it multiple times each day.
- Is it safe to take Lean while breastfeeding?
- Consult your physician.
- Lean keeps me awake at night. Why is this?
Everyone’s body chemistry is different. If you do experience this, it is recommended to instead take Lean during the day, an hour before a meal or a workout.
- There are three options for taking Lean - before a workout, a meal, or bedtime. Which of these is most effective?
It depends on your goals and why you are taking it. The different time suggestions are intended to provide options for individual goals and lifestyles.
- Can I take Lean with other IDLife products?
All IDLife products are designed to be consumed together.
- What is the difference between Lean Capsules and Lean Drink mix?
The Lean Drink Mix is a flavorless product designed to be mixed it with any drink and consumed twice a day. The Lean Capsules are a 4 pill serving that is suggested to be taken twice a day. Although the product is the same and has the same effects, the delivery method is the only difference.
- What is the main purpose of Lean, and why did IDLife develop it?
Lean was developed to combat Sarcopenia, which results in the loss of lean muscle mass. As people age, the body goes into a catabolic state and eats away lean muscle. IDLife developed this product to preserve that muscle. IDLife found that Lean also curbs sugar cravings and helps people burn more fat by boosting metabolism.
Pre & Post Workout
- Why isn’t protein in the Post Workout formula?
IDLife has already developed an extremely high quality protein shake. We designed a Post Workout product that replenishes essential electrolytes and nutrients so the body can recover and repair itself. This allows people to choose their protein source after completing their workout.
- Can I use Pre/Post Workout with other IDLife products?
All IDLife products are designed to be consumed together and taken together.
- Why did IDLife develop these products?
IDLife identifies products that people already use that can be improved in quality and safety. Pre and Post Workout were created to provide people with an excellent option that does not contain the unnecessary ingredients found in other products.
- What makes these better than other performance products on the market?
These products provide everything you need and avoid ingredients that you don’t
need, all in the quantities that have scientifically been proven to help attain the desired outcome. Achieving these results is done so in a natural and organic way with IDLife products.
- Why do we use Creatine in the pre/post workout?
It is one of the most researched supplements and has been scientifically proven to build muscle.
- What are the natural flavors in the IDLife Pre and Post Workout products?
Raspberry Zest is naturally flavored with lemon & raspberry
- Is there a chance the Shake is cross-contaminated with other ingredients during the manufacturing process?
The manufacturing facility producing IDLife Vegan Shake ensures cross-contamination does not occur through the quality procedures utilized and testing that is performed on both the room and the machines utilized prior to any material encountering them. Within those procedures, our partners adhere to the cGMP compliance standards mandated for manufacturers of dietary and nutritional supplements. Because the top two protein sources sold in the U.S. are whey and soy, this top-notch facility produces these formulas, as does every other premier facility in the country. However, following the cGMP standards of manufacturing and the IDLife QC site visits and auditing, together, we ensure no cross-contamination with the other products in the facility. In addition, as is standard on all IDLife products, process testing at each step in the manufacturing of Vegan Shake ensures no cross-contamination has occurred. In the end, we have the best tasting Vegan Shake on the market and that consistency is validated every time it is made.
- Does the hemp protein contain THC?
Our manufacturer follows all FDA and GMP guidelines for trace levels of tetrahydrocannabinol delta-9 (THC). The level of THC in the hemp protein found in the IDLife Vegan Shake is undetectable or less than the measurable threshold of 0.3% if any detected (300 parts per million or less).
- If I’m not vegan, should I still drink the Vegan Shake?
- If you struggle with meeting the recommended daily servings for fruits and vegetables or are one of the 30-50 million Americans who suffer from a milk allergy, the Vegan Shake is a great option for you. The 22 grams of protein and two servings of fruits and vegetables, along with the fiber, antioxidants and nutrient-packed Superfoods make the Vegan Shake not only an option for vegans and vegetarians but a healthy option for anyone looking to improve the quality of their diet.
- What sources of protein are in the Vegan Shake?
- Peas, brown rice, and hemp.
- What is a prebiotics?
- Prebiotics are natural and non-digestible ingredients linked to promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria in your gut. They promote “good” bacteria, which help fight issues in the G.I. tract and digestive system, as well as help improve the immune system.
- Why is there chia in the Vegan Shake?
- Chia is rich in nutrients, fiber, and Omega-3 fatty acids. Chia helps promote blood health, mental health, bone health, anti-aging, weight loss, and joint health. Therefore, when it interfuses with the protein and liquid, it creates a Superfood that stimulates your metabolism, nourishes your body and satisfies your hunger so you can quickly and easily reach your slimming goals without painful and ineffective diets.
- Why is there flaxseed?
- The flaxseed offers a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids and help with a range of health benefits, including cardiovascular and immune system health. Flaxseed is low in carbohydrates and high in dietary fiber, helping with weight maintenance.
- Why is there quinoa?
- Quinoa is a nutrient-packed, gluten-free seed that provides all nine essential amino acids, antioxidants and dietary fiber. Research shows that consuming quinoa on a regular basis can help lower cholesterol, manage glucose levels and help with weight management.* The iron in quinoa helps enhance red blood cell health and helps increase brain function, while the lysine assists with tissue growth and repair. Other nutrients in quinoa can help maintain healthy blood sugar, increase bone and teeth health and improve energy metabolism.*
- What are the natural flavors in the Vegan Shake?
- Vanilla bean.
- Is Vegan Shake safe to consume while pregnant?
- Consult your physician.